Try this easy sweet and sour chicken recipe from Ellen at TheHome.com. Sweet, savory and ready in minutes, this dish is great for family meals or as a take and bake for a hungry neighbor.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipe: What You’ll Need:
- Two to four chicken breasts or thights
- One bottle of Catalina Dressing
- One package powdered onion dip
- 1/2 jar of orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Use a fork to poke holes in the chicken
- In a large bowl, mix one bottle of Catalina dressing with a package of onion dip
- Add one half of a regular-sized jar or orange marmalade
- Mix it all together
- In a round or square baking pan, pour sweet and sour mixture over the chicken, spreading it into each of the holes.
- Marinate over night in the refrigerator, or bake immediately for 15 to 20 minutes.
Follow us on social!
Hungry for more? If you enjoyed this easy sweet and sour meatball recipe, check out more cooking tutorials from The Home.
At TheHome.com, our goal is to help you imagine, design and create a comfortable and fashionable life. From lifestyle and home design tips to recipes and important conversations, we’re your one-stop-shop for everything that happens in the home.