Simple to make and delicious for any occasion, Ellen at TheHome.com walks us through how to make a Swedish Coffee Cake using only a few ingredients. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Swedish Coffee Cake Recipe:
- Pre-heat Oven to 350
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick softened)
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Small Package Chocolate Chips
- Pour into greased 10X13 pan (cooking spray or butter is fine!)
- Bake for 40 minutes and let cool for 1 hour
- Dress with powdered sugar & Enjoy!
ELLEN GEFEN: https://www.instagram.com/ellengefen/
Video Production By Gefen Productions: http://gefenproductions.com/webdev/